Effective date 24th November 2020
This Service collects “personally identifiable information” and “non-personally identifiable information” from You.
Personally Identifiable Information
We collect numerous items of information that may identify a particular individual (“personally identifiable information”). This information is collected when You provide it to us through your use of the Service, for example when completing one of the stages of the form before being introduced to prospective lender. The types of personally identifiable information we may collect include: name, Social Security number, driver’s license and other identification numbers, citizenship, birth date, home and personal cell telephone numbers, personal email address, mailing and home address, financial information, and employment information. This personally identifiable information allows the Company to deliver products or services to You as well as providing customer support. It also allows the Company to collect the information required by lenders to review your form data to establish if You meet suitability requirements for these participating lenders. This personally identifiable information allows the Company to communicate with You about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, our marketing partners, or other third parties. This communication may be via email, mobile devices, postal mail or telephone, which includes telemarketing calls, automatic telephone dialling system or an artificial or pre-recorded voice message. We may review and use your financial information and Your social security number to connect you with participating lenders in our loan network or other third party lenders with whom we have a business relationship. We may also review Your financial information and social security number to verify Your identify and protect against possible fraudulent transaction.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information
You agree that by submitting Your information on this Service to register for the Company’s services, You authorize the Company, other third parties and affiliates to contact you via email, mobile device or telephone to provide information regarding promotions, offers, products, or services in which You might be interested (notwithstanding that Your contact information may be listed on a corporate, state, or federal Do-Not-Contact registry or the like). You understand and agree that by willingly requesting the Company, other third parties and affiliates to contact you via email, mobile device or telephone you thereby waive your right to file a claim or complaint with the FTC, FCC, or any other federal or state agency with regard to such contact. You understand and authorize the Company to share any and all information collected from and/or submitted by You on this Service with interested third parties and affiliates in accordance with all applicable laws and as described elsewhere herein.
We take appropriate security measures to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure. For example, the Company has managerial security measures in place where access to and use of Your personal information is limited. We use a reputable security service provider to manage our servers on which your personal information is stored. In addition, personal information you submit to this Service is transmitted through an encrypted SSL (secure socket layer technology) connection, and our computers and networks have security measures, such as firewalls, to protect against the loss, misuse and/or alteration of the information under the Company’s control. We take all reasonable precautions to protect you data, however, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, searches or other communications will always remain secure. Users should also take care how they handle and disclose their personal information. Please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s Consumer Information website (http://www.consumer.ftc.gov) for information about how to protect yourself against identity theft.
Access to your information
If you have submitted a form to us, you can correct or delete inaccuracies of Your personal information by contacting us via our contact page for assistance. The Company retains the information collected by and through Your access to this Service as necessary to perform the Company’s services and to comply with the Company’s legal obligations and to enforce the Company’s agreements.
Third Party Links
This Service is not designed for children and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
Your Rights Under the CCPA
This Privacy Notice for California Residents applies solely to all visitors, users, and others who reside in the State of California.
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) grants State of California residents the following rights to:
The Categories of Personal Information the Company Collects
Loan Amount, Email Address, First and Last Name, Telephone Number, Full Birth Date, Military Affiliation, Social Security number, Driver’s License, Driver’s license state, Internet Protocol (IP) Address, Home Phone Number, Loan Purpose, Home Owner, Full Home Address, Own/rent home (Residence Status), Time In Residence, Monthly Mortgage or Rent Payments, Available Co-signer, Income Source, Job Title, Employer Name, Work Phone Number, Time with Employer, Monthly Income, Pay Period and Paycheck Type, Bank Account Type, Routing Number, Bank Account Number, Bank Name, Time with Bank, Credit Score, Declaration of Bankruptcy, Cookies, Domain name, Browser Type and Version, Operating System, Usage Data, Visit Frequency, Referring Affiliate Information, Referring Ad information, Time on Site, Source URL, Redirect URL.
The Business Purpose For Which The Information Is Used By The Company
Regarding any personal information we may sell or disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know:
The categories of personal information about you that the company sold, the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold and the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
The company will share information with Service Providers such as lenders and aggregators to fulfill the loan request process. The company may also share information with other financial service providers, debt relief providers, and other marketers whose services we believe may be of interest to you. To opt-out of this sharing, see how to submit an opt-out request below.
Know Whether Your Personal Information is Being Collected
You have the right to know what personal information is being collected including:
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business purpose for collecting or selling personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom the company share personal information, if any
You have the right to request the specific categories of Information the company collects upon verifiable request.
To request this information please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
Contacting us on our website at the Contact Us page.
Please note that we are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about you that was collected for a single one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about you is not retained;
- Reidentify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide the personal information to you more than twice in a 12-month period.
Say No to The Sale of Personal Information
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt-out of the sale or disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from selling your personal information, unless you subsequently provide express authorization for the sale of your personal information. To opt-out of the sale [or disclosure] of your personal information, click on the Do Not Sell My Personal Information link.
Deletion of Your Personal Information
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.To request this information please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either: Contacting us on our website at the Contact Us page.
The Company will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, the company may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive the company offers will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
Other Important Information
This Service does not respond to a Web browsers _do not track_ signal or similar mechanism. This site only collects personally identifiable information provided voluntarily by the Site user and submitted to us, as well as non-personally identifiable information via cookies or third party tracking services.